Where / When / Why: Hodonin / November 6 - 8, 2019 / sharing, inspiration, experience, cooperation of cities, municipalities and regions
Attendees: > 150
Educational blocks: 3
The Good Practice stamps were handed over for good practice:
Hodonin: Field social work with homeless people
Jihlava: Care for greenery
Valasske Klobouky: Valuation of foster parents
A Memorandum of Cooperation was signed with the Partnership Foundation in the Planting the Future initiative.
It was also said:
- Hodonin - Introduction of the town
- Hodonin - Field social work with homeless people
- Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs of the Czech Republic - Senior and family policy focusing on competitions for towns and municipalities in the Czech Republic
- EAA - Project "Effective Health Promotion of People at Risk of Poverty and Social Exclusion" - concrete possibilities of involvement
- HCCZ - News
- HCCZ - Services
- HCCZ - ABOUT THE BEST PRACTICE 2019
- Jihlava - Greenery care
- Partnership Foundation - Initiative We plant the future
- Green Circle - Recodification of the Building Act
- Prague 12 - Antifetfest: cooperation across Healthy Cities
- Valasske Klobouky - Valuation of foster parents
DFor the next two days, participants trained on a number of topics, for example in project creation, management and evaluation. They discussed urban experiences and inspiration on topics such as campaign preparation, possibilities for cooperation with schools, strengths and weaknesses of cooperation within the authority, etc.
In addition to an interesting professional section, a great accompanying program was prepared:<br>
- we visited the Gallery of Fine Arts and the Museum of T.G.Masaryk<br>
- we visited the town hall tower<br>
- we played bowling<br>
- we enjoyed St. Martin's sanctification<br>
- and spent a pleasant evening accompanied by dulcimer music.<br>
The baton of Healthy Cities Schools was passed to: Litomerice - from 1 April 2020.
...děkujeme všem prezentujícím, účastníkům i hostitelskému Zdravému městu Hodonín.