Do you wonder how to save on energy services in a city or a town?
If you find this issue intriguing, you may want to view the recording of the Czech Healthy Cities webinar, which took place on Friday 12 April, on the Healthy Cities Czech Republic YouTube channel.
The main theme of the webinar: Financing energy savings – EPC projects – specific experience with guaranteed savings
The webinar provided answers to the following questions:
- Is it possible to prepare energy savings projects with guaranteed savings?
- Are these projects common and feasible in the Czech Republic?
- What can the energy service providers offer you?
- How to prepare a good EPC project?
The webinar was moderated by:
- Petr Svec – Healthy Cities of the Czech Republic
- Jaroslav Klusak – the city of Litomerice/Association of Energy Managers of Towns and Municipalities
- Radim Kohoutek – DS ENERGYConsulting/Association of Energy Service Providers
For more information, click HERE.
The webinar was held in partnership with Healthy Cities Czech Republic and the Association of Energy Managers of Towns and Municipalities, with the support of Energy Cities and the European Covenant of Mayors for Climate & Energy program.