On October 11, 2019, a special Healthy Cities webinar sequel was held to look at conceptual preparation of Czech cities for demographic changes related to the aging of a large part of their residents.
The webinar covered the following questions:
- What does demographic change entail?
- How can cities prepare effectively for the aging of their populations?
- Where to find examples of good practice and how to do it?
- What does "healthy aging" mean and what are its benefits for individuals and municipalities?
- At what age should preparation for aging begin?
- What is the difference between social services and activation programmes?
- Intergenerational coexistence or a municipality friendly to older people is a municipality for all generations.
Webinar (only in Czech) is available here: Czech Healthy Cities YouTube channel.