A special Healthy Cities webinar sequel focused on the topic of social housing and featuring representatives from the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs and the Ministry for Regional Development took place on 8 March 2019 from 10 a.m.
The webinar answered the following questions:
- What is the situation in the area of social housing and what is in the pipeline?
- What has proved useful in specific terms? Good practice examples from Czech municipalities
- What use is good social work in relation to social housing?
- What are the possibilities of funding?
- What are the latest developments in the area of construction and reconstruction of social housing from the Integrated Regional Operational Programme?
Expert information was provided by representatives from the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs and the Ministry for Regional Development.
The webinar PRESENTATIONS and further information can be found HERE.
The event was supported from the funds of the European Social Fund provided from the Operational Employment Programme to implement the project.